Welcome to Chicago ORT Technical Institute!
Chicago ORT Technical Institute, a non-profit career training facility, provides affordable, career training and language training (ESL) to the local community and international students.
Our career oriented training courses open doors to entry level positions and professional growth opportunities.
Chicago ORT Technical Institute offers Career programs in the following fields:
- Information Technology(CISCO)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Graphic and Web Design
- English as a Second Language.
The school located in Skokie, Illinois, is part of a 130-year-old, worldwide network of more than 800 non-profit vocational training schools with an enrollment of more than 300,000 students in 60 countries spanning 135 years.
Chicago ORT Technical Institute’s mission is to meet the educational and academic/vocational needs of diverse students in a supportive caring environment that provides skills and knowledge necessary for employment and career advancement.
- To develop professional attitudes, work habits, communication skills and confidence
- To provide short-term, intensive programs at an affordable price
- To offer training by well qualified faculty, who are working professionals in their field
- To offer individualized student services and support with small class sizes of 10-15 students
- To offer financial aid and scholarships to qualified applicants
- To provide employment preparation assistance to our graduates and alumni
Our Accreditation & Approvals
Chicago ORT Technical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). In addition, the Institute is approved by:
• Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) and the IBHE Division of Professional Business and Vocational Schools (PBVS)
• Veterans Administration (VA)
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to enroll non-immigrant alien students
• Workforce Investment Act (WIA)