The digital graphics and web design Program is intended to prepare graduates for entry-level positions in visual communications in some of today’s most dynamic design and web production industries. The fields of advertising, publishing, television, and web design offer great opportunities for trained visual communicators, especially designers. The student can also use what they learn to pursue freelance work opportunities. Digital Graphics and Web Design graduates are in high demand at companies and organizations across industries.
Digital Graphics & Web Design Program Goals and Outcomes
• Gain skills in industry-standard software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Develop skills in single and multi-page layout, image editing and alteration, computer illustration and basic web design
• Develop an understanding of aesthetics, color theory, typography, branding and identity
• Create a portfolio and resume
• Apply what they learned to both print and web media
|Program Length||8 months|
|Program Hours||33 semester credit hours|
|Graphic Designer||Print Designer|
|Web Designer||Digital Designer|
|Freelance Graphic Designer||Graphic Illustrator|
|Freelance Graphic & Web Designer||Production Artist|
|Graphic Artist||Visual Designer|
Course outline is available here.
To enroll into the Digital Graphics &Web Design program students must meet the school requirements for admittance and also prove competency in mathematics.
Have questions or ready to get started? Call us at 847-324-5588 or request more information via e-mail.