Thank you for considering Chicago ORT Technical Institute. If you are an international student, please click here.
We are committed to helping you acquire skills that will improve your employment opportunities and your future. Most of our programs take less than a year to complete and include Business, Healthcare, IT, Design and English training. Chicago ORT has twenty years of successfully preparing students to achieve their career goals.
- Call us at (847) 324-5588
- Request information via e-mail
- Visit us at 5440 Fargo Avenue, Skokie, IL 60077
Admissions Criteria and Procedure
- All applicants must be high school graduates or possess a GED or equivalent, and should have reached compulsory age. The compulsory age in Illinois is 17 years old and above.
- The Admissions process includes a personal interview with an admissions representative and a tour of the Institute. You will be given a copy of the catalog and consumer information, including tuition and fees, and current schedule of program start dates.
- Non-native speakers of English are given a placement test for English language skills. For admission into a career program, non-native English speaking applicants must place into Level 5 of the Institute’s ESL Program.
- All applicants must submit a completed application, together with copies of high school transcripts or any previous academic work to the Admissions Office. An official letter of acceptance to the Institute is sent by the Admissions Representative.
Our multilingual Admissions representatives are ready to assist people with limited English.