Transfer Students

Prospects with an F-1 Visa studying at a different educational institution in the US and want to transfer to Chicago ORT are International Transfer Students.

For applicants already studying in the United States who wish to transfer to ORT:

1. Fill out application and provide a copy of your high school diploma or college transcripts
2. Fill out a Transfer Request Form
3. Submit F-1 Student Documents and Fees including:
o A copy of your current I-20
o A copy of your passport
o Proof of Available Funds
o $850 International Student Deposit ($755 of this deposit will be credited toward your tuition when you register for classes)
4. Get new I-20 from ORT
5. Take ORT’s ESL placement test

Contact our International Student Coordinator Raisa Slutskaya to begin your journey and apply.